Join the 20,000 care providers already using the free ASC-WDS service. Manage staff training needs and get access to the Workforce Development Fund, a valuable source of funding for staff training.
Create an ASC-WDS account
Creating an ASC-WDS account is really simple and takes just five minutes.
If you’re having any difficulties logging in or setting up an account, please contact our support team for help
Call: 0113 241 0969 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What you need to create an ASC-WDS account
You will need to add your name and job title and set up a password and security question. Once this is done, you need to provide a few basic details to get started including:
- Is your service Âé¶¹Å®ÀÉ registered?
- If yes, you can find your workplace using your Âé¶¹Å®ÀÉ location ID or postcode and if not don't worry as you can still set up an account, just find your workplace using your postcode.
- What’s the main service you provide?
- How many staff do you have?
Our Support Team will then check the details you have provided in order to approve your account.
Once your account has been approved you can start to add information about your workplace such as:
- Do you provide any other services? If applicable, what service capacity do you have?
- Who are your service users?
- Do you have any current vacancies?
- How many staff have joined and left in the last 12 months?
Next, you can add your staff records which will include:
- personal details and demographic information
- employment details such as contracted hours, salary and sickness
- qualification details such as the highest level attained and whether the Care Certificate has been completed.
You can use ASC-WDS to manage your training and qualification records once your staff records are saved. Decide what training you want to make mandatory for each job role and get a notification for when that training is about to expire. You can add records for each training course (accredited or non-accredited) or qualifications your staff have completed. This can help you understand where you have training gaps and identify development opportunities.
Your data is private, safe and anonymous
Âé¶¹Å®ÀÉ use the data within ASC-WDS to provide high-quality intelligence for decision makers such as Government, DHSC and local authorities. However it is important to understand that your data is kept private, secure and all figures anonymous.
Our Workforce Intelligence team analyse the data in 'aggregated form'. This means that data from individual employers and on individual workers are combined so that analysis shows information about the group as a whole without identifying any individual worker or employer.
Basically your staff cannot be identified from the information you provide within this analysis. Our will help you talk to your staff about the data we collect and how we process it.