This April we’re #CelebratingSocialCare and the incredible people who work in care, and we’d love you to join us in our celebrations.
At Âé¶¹Å®ÀÉ, we celebrate social care year-round but throughout April we’re going to be celebrating a little bit louder, and encouraging everyone to join in.
Since 2022, Âé¶¹Å®ÀÉ has dedicated the month of April to #CelebratingSocialCare and we’ll be bringing back the celebrations again this year.
We’ll be sharing more information soon, including further details on how you can get involved.
In the meantime, we’d love to hear more of your good news stories to be shared on our website during April.
Send us your good news stories
We’ll be publishing as many good news stories as possible on our website throughout April, so get in touch if you have a good news story to share. This might be:
- an award for your organisation, team, or an individual in your team
- a special event, outing or activity that you’ve recently organised for the people you support or your team
- a new innovation, way of working, or learning programme you’ve introduced
- a way in which your organisation has worked with your local community
- positive feedback from the people you support or their loved ones
- or any other stories that share positive insights and examples of best practice in social care.
You can send us your story by downloading and completing our template and emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15 March 2024.
Any stories not shared in April we’ll keep to share throughout the year in our weekly